Joshua McAllister - PE, CPESC, MBA
Vice President of Operations / Director of Civil Engineering
Josh joined HEB in 2004 upon moving back to Northern New Hampshire. In 2008, he was invited to join HEB’s leadership team and became a shareholder of the firm. He was elected Vice President in 2013. In addition to this role, Josh serves as the Director of Civil Engineering and as a member of HEB’s Board of Directors.
Josh is a licensed Professional Engineer in the States of New Hampshire, Maine, and Vermont and a Certified Professional in Erosion and Sediment Control. Josh also holds certifications for NHDOT Local Public Agency and MEDOT Local Project Administration and is a member of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) and the International Erosion Control Association (IECA).
- Mt. Washington Valley Economic Council (MWVEC) – Board of Directors, Past Chair
- Mount Washington Valley Housing Coalition (MWVHC) – Board of Directors, Past Chair
- Mt. Washington Valley Regional Collaboration Steering Committee – Member
- Mt. Washington Valley Career Tech Center Regional Advisory Committee – Member
- Kennett High School Drafting/Engineering Advisory Committee – Member
- Kennett High School – Varsity Baseball Coach
- New Hampshire High School Baseball Coaches Association – Member
Josh earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering from Clarkson University in 2002 and his Master of Business Administration from Plymouth State University in 2010. He is originally from Hart’s Location, NH (the smallest town in NH and one of the first in the Nation to vote) and resides in Conway with his wife and two children. Outside of work, Josh’s passion is baseball. He coaches the Kennett High School Varsity baseball team and has been a long-time volunteer of the MWV Cal Ripken League. Josh enjoys anything that gets him outside with his family and dogs including hiking and skiing.